Apple Hill Estate
Whether you're here for adventure or relaxation, Camino, California has much to offer for any traveler's secluded getaway.
- Apple Hill: Yes, it may seem obvious that Apple Hill would be a main attraction for guests at the Apple Hill Estate, but it is ALWAYS worth mentioning. The hot cider, fresh pie and donuts, apple brews and wines- there are many reasons to visit Apple Hill. And lucky for our guests, you're just miles away from it all. Check out the year round festivities here: http://applehill.com/
- Golf: Looking for some time on the green? Just miles down the road is the beautiful Apple Mountain Golf Resort!
- Sly Park: If boating, hiking, or fishing is your thing, take a short drive to Jenkinson Lake! This scenic lake is hidden amongst the evergreens of Sly Park for a relaxing nature escape. http://slyparklake.com/
- Lake Tahoe: If the beach scene and clear water is calling your name, take a scenic drive an hour up the hill to the shores of South Lake Tahoe! Don't forget to stop at Bridal Veil Falls along the way.
- Historic Main Street: Head down the hill to Old Historic Main Street in Placerville. Here you will find plenty of shopping, food, and drinks. Many of the tap rooms and coffee shops host live music on the weekends! Take a look at what they have to offer here: http://placerville-downtown.org/
Eat and Drink
- Wine Tasting: Sip some locally made wines in the heart of apple hill! Madroña Vineyard, Crystal Basin Cellars, and Findleton Winery to name a few!
- Brewery: Maybe brews are more your thing? Check out the Jack Russell Brewery for some good brews and some good eats!
- Apple Café: Stop in at the Apple Café right off Highway 50 for a great meal or a slice of fresh pie.